Organic fertilizer BH-VEGETABLE
- 100% organic fertilizer;
- available in the form of highly concentrated pastes
- supplied in containers 5l, 10l, 20l, 1m3.
- It is used for soaking the seed material of vegetable crops.
- It is used for watering/irrigation of the vegetable seedlings;
- It is used for vegetable treatment during the period of vegetation;
- It is used for the treatment of crop residues after harvest time.
- It increases the survival rate of seedlings;
- It stimulates the root formation;
- A significant increase of yield;
- Improved product quality (sugar content);
- There is no accumulation of nitrates;
- Accelerated decomposition of crop residues after the harvest time.
- The fertilizer is added into the soaking solution for seed material;
- Added to water for irrigation;
- It can be applied together with plant protection products (in one container);
- Suitable for the irrigation of leaves;
- Suitable for root irrigation;
- It is used in irrigation tank-type installations;
- It is used in irrigation systems;
- It does not clog the nozzles of irrigation systems;
- Storage conditions: dry dark place. Avoid sun rays;
- Storage Temperature: from +2 to +15 °С;
- Expiration date: 6 months while observing the storing conditions;
- If the recommended application rates is exceeded, there is no negative or inhibitory effect on plant;
- It does not have a strong smell.