Plant Treatment by the organic humic fertilizers «BioAgroHUMATE»™.
During the vegetation plant needs much care and attention.
Weak root system does not allow the soil to get the necessary nutrients.
The use of herbicides, insecticides and other remedies may harm weak plants and jeopardize the yield.
The use of mineral fertilizers in low light conditions can lead to the accumulation of nitrates.
The use of organic fertilizer «BioAgroHUMATE» ™ will make the plant strong, healthy and environmentally friendly.
- 100% organic fertilizer;
- the biological activity of fertilizer is provided by the content of humic substances;
- it contributes to the formation of humus and topsoil;
- it conduces an intensive root formation;
- it improves the soil structure contributing to the better aeration of the root system of plants, retains moisture in the root zone;
- it mobilizes soil phosphates. Under the influence of «BioAgroHUMATE» ™ dicalcium gets a soluble form and can be absorbed by plants;
- harmless to animals, humans and insects (including bees);
- fertilizer overdose is impossible.
- The rapid growth of plants;
- Restored soil fertility;
- A significant yield increase;
- Vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplants, peppers) +30%;
- Olive (olive tree) +30%;
- Tuberous (potatoes)+25%;
- Grains (rice, wheat, corn, rye, barley) +20%;
- Grain legumes (beans, peas, beans, lentils) +10%;
- Oil-bearing (sunflower) +7%;
- Fruit trees +10-20%;
- High quality yield;
- Improved fibrin and vitreousness of grains; increased grade of grain;
- Increased dry matter content, sugar content of vegetables;
- Increased plant photosynthesis, resulting in decreased accumulation of nitrates in vegetables and fruits;
- The vegetation period is reduced, the plant matures for 3-5 days faster;
- The plant is more resistant to diseases and pests;
- Reduction of fungicidal and herbicidal stress of plants;
- Grain crops live for 5-7 days longer in the drought;
- Lower application rates of nitrogen fertilizer;
- Reducing the amount of phosphorus applied to soils.